Is this you?
- Looking for a meaningful project to work on.
- Capable of building long-term relationships with customers, being a responsible primary point of contact to clients
- Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings and ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Work with the internal team, marketing staff, and others to increase sales opportunities and maximize revenue for the organization.
- Can work anywhere (does NOT need a fancy office) and highly driven to make things happen!
- Understands ‘startup culture’ and its potential (does not expect huge salary upfront but knows the potential high returns of having company shares).
What are the skills requirements?
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel) is a plus
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
When is the best time to join?
NOW, of course! Why?
As a tech startup, we provide Stock Options (yes, you become a shareholder of the company) for early employees, if you are qualified! Simply, you get to own a piece of the company. So as the startup gets bigger, so is the value of your shares (How? see this story). The startup’s success is your success as well!
About the Startup
You will be working in an exciting tech startup (think of Instagram or Facebook in their early days!) that is focused on revolutionizing the health and medical industry. As such, work is fast paced & challenging but equally fun and rewarding. Your output would create impact not just in work but in the society as well. Yes, your work will be meaningful!
You need to be flexible, enthusiastic, driven and insightful. You need to have a mindset of making things happen. You will be working with like-minded individuals: dreamers, & achievers with beautiful hearts!
We are highly selective and we don’t compromise on this. What matters is that you have great analytical and strategic skills and an awesome attitude that comes with it. You should be someone who finds ways to get things done!
So if you want more than just a job–a career that would make you happy, a place where you’d grow and find meaning in accomplishing huge goals; If you want to be a part of a great, fulfilling mission with a startup that has a great potential to skyrocket (for now we’re looking at Southeast Asia), join us and let your journey begin!
Are you the one we’re looking for?
You want to know more about us? Go here!